Mar 11th, 2019
Talk to us about this episode by sending an email to email@example.com
- What's the correct pronunciation of "gnu?"
- Is the topic of Lorena Bobbitt honestly that funny?
- Do you have any good "driving" puns to share with us?
Mentioned in the podcast:
- Here's a link to Gracie's Pun-Off entry in 2011 (not twelve, like she originally misremembered)
- Here's Arun's entry the first time it was performed in public
- Andy's entry in 2009 is not on YouTube (that we could find) but here's the one he did the following year
- And here's Aaron's first Pun-Off entry, an Irish ditty
By the way . . .
- Not only is floccinaucinihilipilification an actual word (according to some), but here's the Pun-Off entry mentioned
- Also, Gracie gave a very high score, as a judge, to this entry just last year
- Our web site is punintensive.com
- Play games at faceboook.com/punypage
- Social media where we reside:
This week's panelists are:
- Aaron Fasel
- Gracie Haak
- Arun Debrey
- Andy Balinsky
And don't forget to remember that the next International O. Henry Pun-Off is in Austin on May 11th, 2019. We also want to give special thanks to the band Dark Meat, whose music ("When the Killers Came") we have come to love to use in our podcast.
We'll see you next week!