Mar 25th, 2019
Heads up: There's a touch of ribald humor in this episode. We try to be family friendly, but the occasional double on taun-taun slips in. We like to think that if your kids get them, that's on you, not us.
Talk to us about this episode by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What was that woman's name, anyway?
- Do you like the new name of our panel, "The Punnel?"
- Can you come up with any movie titles we should have used in Schmovie? Like one for a movie about "a sloppy granny?"
Mentioned in the podcast:
- If you thought the game Schmovie was fun in the podcast, you should play it in a party!
- On March 30th, the Blanton Museum of Art in Austin, TX will be having a shindig that will include some of the punnelists!
- Graupel is a thing, oddly enough.
- Our web site is punintensive.com
- Play games at faceboook.com/punypage
- Social media where we reside:
This week's panelists are:
- Aaron Fasel
- Gary Hallock
- David Gugenheim
- Andy Balinsky
- Geraldine or something
And don't forget to remember that the next International O. Henry Pun-Off is in Austin on May 11th, 2019. We also want to give special thanks to the band Dark Meat, whose music ("When the Killers Came") we have come to love to use in our podcast.
We'll see you next week!